Thursday 29 August 2013

Limited Edition: Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish | Grapefruit and Patchouli


First things first, what do you all think of my brand spanking new layout? Cosmetic Crave has had a makeover (again), but I think this one is a little something special! Serena did a fabulous job at spicing things up and I totally love it. Secondly, today is your last chance to vote in the Cosmopolitan Blog Awards 2013, so if you enjoy reading Cosmetic Crave then please spare a vote in the Best New Beauty Blog category. Thirdly, and lastly - Don't forget to check out two of my newly added pages to my blog: Advertising and Guest Posting - two different ways to feature on this blog! Now, onto the review..

Today, 29th August, is the release date for this new twist on the classic and cult cleanser from Liz Earle, so it is available for you to get your paws on right now, from any Liz Earle stockists (I usually just use the Liz Earle site directly - link).

Last year Liz Earle released a calming rose and lavender variant of the award-winning Cleanse and Polish cleanser, and this year it's time for a zingy and refreshing burst of grapefruit and patchouli instead. I use this as my morning cleanser now, simply because of how uplifting and revistalising it is for the skin with it's burst of fruity freshness! Ideal for a morning wake up call. It still has the exact same skincare benefits as the original formula and is still the same rich, creamy and nourishing cleanser that helps the skin to feel soft, clean and healthy! The key differences in this limited edition C&P are: the smell is a little less herbal, with the scent of rosemary far less detectable, and a much more citrus based fragrance replaces that, although it is only subtle. And, the other key difference is the bottle design: I'm sorry to be superficial but I am a sucker for pretty packaging; plain and simple. Change the colour of something, add a couple of pretty swirls and flowers onto it and I want in.

The £6.50 price bump from the regular pump bottle does seem justified when you realise that this limited edition version is actually a larger bottle, and there is 50ml more cleanser inside that usual. This version is available in one size only: 150ml. I'm not 100% sure how long this will be on sale for; I think it is just for as long as stocks last ..so I'm already weighing up whether to buy a 2nd tube for a back up! If you're a fan of the original, or you're new to the product completely - this is one that you want to catch while you can!

See my review on the original formula Cleanse & Polish - LINK

Liz Earle 'Cleanse & Polish' Limited Edition Grapefruit and Patchouli | £19.75 / 150ml - LINK


Twitter Bloglovin | Instagram | Facebook

30 comments:

  1. I love my cleanse and polish, couldn't be without it! Might just have to order myself one of these!

    BritishBeautyAddict

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same now I've finally tried it, it's just one cleanser that will ALWAYS work! Yes, definitely do get one while you can :) xx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Glad I'm not alone, I love how pretty it looks in my bathroom! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Sounds absolutely gorgeous! Sounds like it makes a gorgeous morning cleanser for a little pick me up! Thanks for the great review!

    Alice X

    http://brushofbeauty17.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your new blog layout Hannah. I use the original cleanse and polish. If you had to choose one, which would it be? X


    Carly's Beauty World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) Hmmm.. I'm not too sure, I like to use this one in the AM, and the original in the PM most days so I can use them both! If i could only have one I think it'd be this new, limited ed one! xxx

      Delete
  5. The bottle alone is tempting me! The new layout is lovely, it is so easy to navigate and your images really pop. love it! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, isn't it so pretty?! Aw, thank you, I'm happy you like it, I love it too! But all credit to my designer though! (http://www.prettywildthings.bigcartel.com/) xxx

      Delete
  6. I dig the look of your site and I am also a sucker for pretty packaging. This product sounds amazing and maybe something I may want to add to my mornings so that its not so lame. Thank you for the review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you, glad you like my new layout! Haha, it's definitely a great start to the day using this ;) no problem :) xxx

      Delete
  7. Looks good!;) I do love your new make-over btw!!<3

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Oooh you must try something soon! Once you do you'll wonder why you never did it earlier! :) xx

      Delete
  9. GÜZEL YAZI OLMUŞ :) http://pembeemavii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds really lovely, i love cleanse and polish! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the packaging on this, will definitely be having a browse!

    Sophie
    http://what-sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I finally picked up the normal Cleanse & Polish a few weeks ago and I absolutely LOVE it! I ended up making a spontaneous order last night for this limited edition one. Got the email tonight to say it's been dispatched - just hope it's as amazing as the original!
    Love the new layout, also xxx

    www.littlebeautyblogg.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the sound of this cleanse and polish! I love the original and already have my fair share of stock I just hope they're still selling this one! Your blog looks great too Hannah! :) xo

    Hannah | Glitter and Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Naaw dammit I'm late! It's sold out haha. Still need to try the original formula. Love your layout btw! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really tempted by this! Going to wait until I've used up my current products though (well I'm going to try anyway)!

    Hannah's Beauty Sweet

    ReplyDelete
  16. Recommended Reading look what i found look at this site see i was reading this Recommended Site

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for visiting Cosmetic Crave, and thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single comment that is left and I do try my best to reply to comments (I'll admit I'm not the best for keeping on top of this). If you leave a comment with a direct and specific question I will often use Twitter to respond to you so I know you see it.
Thanks!

Minimal Blogger Templates from pipdig