Wednesday, 5 December 2012

Happy Birthday To Me | Half Way To 40!


If you follow me on Twitter (@hannahripley) or Instagram (hannahripley1) then you will already know this - because I haven't shut up about it - but it was my birthday on Friday and I hit that big old milestone of 20 years old. I did a post on Monday about the presents that I generously received and I basically just showcased a huge mound of sweets.. so if you want to tease your sweet tooth or have a nosy at what else I was treated to, including The Body Shop and Benefit goodies and a Ciate Mini Mani Month then you can see the post here: (link). This is just a post with a couple more pictures sharing the antics from the week and the weekend, hope you all enjoy.


Even Google wished me a happy birthday!

♥ Birthday girl with her cake and candle  |  Cute cupcake & card ♥
♥ Cake made by my mum  |  Full fry up made in the morning by John ♥
♥ Surprise MoonPig card from my best friend, Lucy  |  'Lovely' morning text from John ♥
♥ Banner on the front door of uni house  |  Banner on my bedroom door at home ♥
♥ Presents from the girls at uni  |  'Create your own' badge & Arthur Christmas film ♥




♥ Favourite texts from the day: 'fellow booty shaker'  |  Favourite texts from the day: 'blogging buddy' ♥
♥ More favourite texts from the day - how cute that my grandparents have learnt to text?! ♥
♥ Uni girls  |  'Uni family' ♥
♥ Jager shots to start the night  |  Beer pong! ♥
♥  Out in Preston #1 |  Out in Preston #2 ♥
♥ Out in Preston #3  |  Out in Preston #4 ♥
♥ More picture with the girls  |  Surprise Moonpig card from Lucy ♥
♥ Popular day for bloggers birthdays!  | Free cookie from Subway made my day ♥



I do love a good collage!
 ♥

7 comments:

Thank you all so much for visiting Cosmetic Crave, and thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single comment that is left and I do try my best to reply to comments (I'll admit I'm not the best for keeping on top of this). If you leave a comment with a direct and specific question I will often use Twitter to respond to you so I know you see it.
Thanks!

Minimal Blogger Templates from pipdig