Thursday 21 March 2013

Lush Empties and a Free Fresh Face Mask

Hello! I'm not sure how many of you are aware of this, but as well as being completely against animal testing, Lush are also completely in favour of recyling to the absolute extreme and are a brand with amazing ethics that I fully support. All of their packaging is made from recycled plastic and they have a recyling, or 'empties' scheme for their customers to encourage further reuse of empty packaging. It's very simple; return 5 clean and empty pots to Lush and you will receive one of their Fresh Face Masks worth £5.95 absolutely free!
I finally emptied 5 pots (shown to the left) so gathered them all up and headed off to Lush to trade them in for my freebie.

'The Jilted Elf' Shower Jelly - From the 2011 Christmas stock, this is shower gel in jelly form. A fun novelty but not all that practical when it slips and slides out of your hands and down the drain!

'Cupcake' Fresh Face Mask - A mask targetted for oily teenage skin that smells just like chocolate.

'Love Lettuce' Fresh Face Mask - Full review can be found here.

'Mask of Magnaminty' Face Mask - For times of trouble this peppermint mask is perfect for calming angry spots and perking up sluggish skin.

'H'Suan Wen Hua' Hair Mask - Full review can be found here.
I traded all of these empties in for a fresh face mask of my choice: Catastrophe Cosmetic, a blueberry based spot fighting, calming and cooling mask for regular maintenance of the skin to keep it in tip top condition.


Have you taken advantage of Lush's recycling scheme yet?

11 comments:

  1. I have about 10 pots at home right now! Always seem to forget to bring them though haha and can't decide what mask to get... Let us know how you get on with this one! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been eyeing this one up for quite some time, hope there's going to be a blog post from you :)

    Prettybugblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sir for your genuine spells. I'm Bryon Stewart by name. From USA Taxes I came across many testimonies on net testifying of Dr Ogudu a voodoo spell caster that will help you cast a LOTTERY spell and give you the rightful numbers to win the lottery, i didn't believe it, at first but as life got badder i decided to take a try, now my try has made me a millionaire, i have been playing all types of lottery since 7 years now but i have not win up to $500,after contacting him he cast the spell and give me the hot winning numbers and i won( TWO MILLIONS DOLLARS) now i am a living testimony of the good works of Dr Ogudu A gifted man with a great powers, it is my secret but i decided to make the world known to it as it might be a help to any one who is interested, VIA EMAIL [OGUDUSPELLTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM] WHATSAPP NUMBER +2348106058254""WEBSITE_ http://oguduspelltemple.wixsite.com/drogudu
      ....yours faithful client Bryon stewart







      Thank you sir for your genuine spells. I'm Bryon Stewart by name. From USA Taxes I came across many testimonies on net testifying of Dr Ogudu a voodoo spell caster that will help you cast a LOTTERY spell and give you the rightful numbers to win the lottery, i didn't believe it, at first but as life got badder i decided to take a try, now my try has made me a millionaire, i have been playing all types of lottery since 7 years now but i have not win up to $500,after contacting him he cast the spell and give me the hot winning numbers and i won( TWO MILLIONS DOLLARS) now i am a living testimony of the good works of Dr Ogudu A gifted man with a great powers, it is my secret but i decided to make the world known to it as it might be a help to any one who is interested, VIA EMAIL [OGUDUSPELLTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM] WHATSAPP NUMBER +2348106058254""WEBSITE_ http://oguduspelltemple.wixsite.com/drogudu
      ....yours faithful client Bryon stewart





      Thank you sir for your genuine spells. I'm Bryon Stewart by name. From USA Taxes I came across many testimonies on net testifying of Dr Ogudu a voodoo spell caster that will help you cast a LOTTERY spell and give you the rightful numbers to win the lottery, i didn't believe it, at first but as life got badder i decided to take a try, now my try has made me a millionaire, i have been playing all types of lottery since 7 years now but i have not win up to $500,after contacting him he cast the spell and give me the hot winning numbers and i won( TWO MILLIONS DOLLARS) now i am a living testimony of the good works of Dr Ogudu A gifted man with a great powers, it is my secret but i decided to make the world known to it as it might be a help to any one who is interested, VIA EMAIL [OGUDUSPELLTEMPLE@YAHOO.COM] WHATSAPP NUMBER +2348106058254""WEBSITE_ http://oguduspelltemple.wixsite.com/drogudu
      ....yours faithful client Bryon stewart





      Delete
  3. I love lush for this! I'm still collecting my pots! I'll get there though :)

    F xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds 'lush' soooo unfunny! But it's such a good idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had no idea you could do this, definitely worth buying! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I so want to do this! I've never tried lush face masks but I really want to! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm currently saving up tubs to do this, my favourite mask is cupcake x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I didn't even know about this, will definitely keep hold of my lush empties from now on! x

    http://thebeautyvisual.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't know they did this! I wonder if they'll even take the teeny tiny solid perfume tubes?

    Vicki x

    A Life of Geekery

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for visiting Cosmetic Crave, and thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single comment that is left and I do try my best to reply to comments (I'll admit I'm not the best for keeping on top of this). If you leave a comment with a direct and specific question I will often use Twitter to respond to you so I know you see it.
Thanks!

Minimal Blogger Templates from pipdig