Friday 22 March 2013

Review: Redken Radiant-10 Multi Benefit Treatment Spray


Hi guys, happy Friday! I hope that none of you have had your days disrupted by snow too much, but just in case you're snowed in tonight then you can have a read about my favourite leave-in conditioning spray that does just that, but so much more as well. It deserves to be in a league of it's own. If you're looking for a hair product that will do basically everything, then enter Redken Radiant-10.

Available from Feel Unique for £22.10 (worth the price, I promise), this spray in treatment is from Redken's line designed for coloured hair (Color Extend), and although my hair's only form of colour is the bleached ends I still reap all of the benefits that this product offers. Despite the full name being a bit of a mouthful (Redken Color Extend Radiant-10 Multi-benefit Treatment Spray), there's nothing but goodness to be found in this bright red bottle. Redken say that the formula combines the richness of a nourishing lotion with the lightness of a spray and that it has 10 benefits for the hair; hence the name Radiant-10. I would agree with the claim that it is a nourishing lotion in a light spray because if you're spraying onto dry hair then it won't make it feel 'wet', and if you're spraying it onto wet hair then it doesn't feel weighed down and full of product once it's dry but it does feel conditioned.

Some of Redken's 10 claims are a little bit hard to judge, such as 'shields from environmental aggressors' - I don't really know how much of a comment I can make on that one.. but the others I can definitely vouch for, no matter how subtle the effects may be. It works amazing well at detangling my hair and I always use just a couple of sprays of this when my hair is damp before attempting to get a comb through it, which ties in with improved manageability. Of course they're stretching it a bit by saying that 'nourishes dry ends' and 'provides lasting moisture' are two separate benefits; surely they're the same thing, right? But it doesn't matter because it works. My favourite aspect of this spray is how well it works at reducing frizz and fly-aways and makes my hair super silly soft! Then you get everything else that comes with it too: strengthened hair fiber, restored color vibrancy and infused shine. 

As you might be able to tell I am a huge, huge fan of this spray and it's made the life of my hair so much easier, mainly for it's detangling attributes and for minimising frizz. Multi-benefit treatment spray is definitely an appropriate name for this one. 

Regardless if your hair is coloured or not, this is an amazing conditioning and detangling product in a lightweight spray that everybody needs to try!

12 comments:

  1. Brill review, im in the market for something like this as my clynol one has just run out, might have to give this one a try :)
    Anna x

    onthedressingtable.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely review, this looks like it would be an amazing product for my hair. I love the no product feel but obviously still using products!
    Fashion Ganache.
    http://fashionganache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great review! I've been loving Redken products lately, you just made me add another one to the 'to try' list! haha xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want a product like this, need a good detangler! sounds like a great choice :) x

    http://thebeautyvisual.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I may have to try this!! Help with detangling is just what I need because my hair is so long and thick!! Xx.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh I really need to get some of this in my life, my hair can be such a struggle sometimes! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am yet to try any Redken products but this looks like it could most definitely be my first!
    Great post :)

    Rosie xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey hanna, this is an excellent blog. Thanks for sharing. Also try Redken Extreme Strength Builder, this is one of the best products of Redken.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You should not wear any moisturizers, lotions, deodorant, make-up, aromatherapy oils or body butters when going for a spray tan. This can result to lighter patches because these materials can block the spray. Also, deodorants airbrush tanning west hollywood can have the tendency to react to the tanning spray. If you have to put on some before going to the salon, you can bring along some wet wipes so you can wipe it off before going in.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for visiting Cosmetic Crave, and thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single comment that is left and I do try my best to reply to comments (I'll admit I'm not the best for keeping on top of this). If you leave a comment with a direct and specific question I will often use Twitter to respond to you so I know you see it.
Thanks!

Minimal Blogger Templates from pipdig