Saturday 2 March 2013

Review: Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer

Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer || RRP: £4.19
 
Less than a fiver for the best concealer ever? Well that's something I can get used to! Since starting using this the only thing I've regretting is not welcoming it to my life sooner! I have nothing but praise for this little £4 tube of wonder that beats any high end brand concealer. Thick and creamy in consistency with incredibly full coverage, but blends out easily to not look obvious and although I'm not sure on the full '16 hour' claim, the wear time is still pretty impressive and withstands both full working days and long nights out.
 
I have just one problem with this product ..one! And that's that it doesn't take very long at all before it looks like the picture show just below. But that's hardly a big deal is it? A little bit of writing rubbed off the tube is nothing to worry about. Every other thing about this gets a big, big thumbs up from me!
 
 

Using the doe-foot applicator this works fantastically well covering both under eye circles and blemishes without going cakey/creasing (okay well it creases under the eye a little bit but what do you expect when it's your eye?). I've this concealer in two shades (1 - fair, and 2 - light) but you can see that there's quite a big difference between them on the bottom picture below. Most of the time I use 1 - fair, but if I've got a bit of fake tan or a darker foundation on then I can just mix in a touch of 2 - light to make the shade more appropriate. It's also available in shades 3 and 4 too.
 
 
 
If somebody told me that I could only have one item of make-up for the rest of my life then this concealer would be a serious contender to be 'the one'. If you've not tried this yet then I urge you to try it and you won't look back! £4.19 well spent!

17 comments:

  1. I love this product too! Such a life saver!

    Here's my post about how to stop the writing rubbing of your collection concealer :)

    http://sugar-and-sparkle.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/how-to-keep-your-collection2000.html

    Jess
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! I definitely think I'll end up buying this next time I'm in the high street! Great review, thanks!

    Stacey xx

    Pretty Delicate Layers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I honestly could not be without this concealer! It's definitely holy grail material!xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've always heard such great things about this concealer! I definitely want to pick it up one day, probably when my current concealer finishes, it's so perfectly price too. :')

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard so much about this concealer, I WILL try it. xxx

    www.simplybeauty123.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I brought this last week and i thought that the hype might of been too much for this product but oh my god its sooooooooooo good!! :) your review is pretty much my opinion!! Cant believe ive waited so long to buy it

    Love Emily xx

    http://love-x-beauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh lovely post!
    Fashion Ganache.
    http://fashionganache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ive just re-purchased this todsy, and for a concealer that is a rarety for me! I love it, perfect price too! Cant grumble x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I finally just bought this! :)

    http://georgialouisee.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. this works great at coverage on your skin but not so keen for undereye! x

    http://thebeautyvisual.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait to get this product, I don't know why I've never picked it up before everyone raves about it!

    www.beblacknblue.blogspot.co.uk
    BLOGLOVIN'

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely love this product, it is an absolute staple for my make-up bag but I swear it's never in stock anywhere! Such a shame
    101studentbeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I use this concealer like a foundation and I love it to bits! It's the only thing that suits me and isn't too dark.
    Ami

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all so much for visiting Cosmetic Crave, and thank you for taking the time to read and leave a comment. I read and appreciate every single comment that is left and I do try my best to reply to comments (I'll admit I'm not the best for keeping on top of this). If you leave a comment with a direct and specific question I will often use Twitter to respond to you so I know you see it.
Thanks!

Minimal Blogger Templates from pipdig